Reading Guide to Number system and HCF LCM Problem Solving in Suresolv for SSC CHSL, SSC CGL, SSC CGL Tier II, Bank PO and other competitive exams
Reading and practice sequence for best results:
- First step: read the Group I tutorials on basic to advanced concepts on number system and HCF LCM with examples to build the foundation for quantitative aptitude number system and HCF LCM problem solving.
- Second step: read the Group II application of the techniques for quick solution of number system and HCF LCM questions specially selected for highlighting the techniques.
- Third step: practice Group III question sets on SSC CHSL, SSC CGL, SSC CGL Tier II, Bank PO and other competitive exams in timed mini mock test sessions and score your performance (1 mark for each correct answer, and negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer or whatever applicable in the concerned test).
- Fourth step: clearly understand how to solve the questions in the question set from its corresponding solution set. If needed repeat the same question test. Do the same on the next question and solution set pair. This step is necessary as for mastering solving even tough number system and HCF LCM problems faster than required in the test.
You should adapt the reading and practice sessions to what is comfortable to you.
- You must solve the question sets with timer on.
- Score when the time is over, but don't stop. Carry on solving as many problems as you can in a reasonable time.
- Analyze the problems that you couldn't solve and the problems that you took more time to solve.
- Clear up your weak points from corresponding solution set.
- Repeat the same test, scoring and analysis again.
This is a large and valuable resource. If you properly use it, you won't have any difficulty in answering MCQ type number system and HCF LCM questions in competitive exams including SSC CHSL, SSC CGL, SSC CGL Tier II and Bank PO exams.
Art credit: Anindya Chaudhuri
First to read are the tutorials on basic to advanced concepts and techniques on number system.
Group I. First to read: Tutorials on Basic to Advanced concepts and techniques on number system and HCF LCM
Basic and Rich Algebra concepts for elegant solutions of SSC CGL problems - though on Algebra, it should be useful.
Group II. How to solve number system and HCF LCM problems quickly in a few steps
Specially selected problems are solved using powerful number system problem solving techniques.
Group III. Question sets and Solution sets on Number system, HCF LCM
Only reading is not enough. You have to learn the problem solving concepts and techniques from the tutorials and quick solution articles and solve problems from selected question sets.
If you go through the detailed solutions sets, not only will your doubts be clarified, you will learn more specialized techniques for quick problem solving.
All the unique questions are carefully selected to ensure that your learning concepts and techniques be comprehensive and thorough.
SSC CGL and SSC CGL Tier II
Solved Question sets on Number System and HCF LCM for SSC CHSL
Reading the concept tutorials, quick solution articles and then practicing on the question and answer sets once is not enough. Either you repeatedly use these question and answer sets or preferably in addition, practice on similar problems from a large question bank.
Smart math on Number system problem solving
Brain teasers - Math puzzles on number system
Getting content links in your mail
You may get link of any content published